Sales & Account Management / Key Account Manager
Permanent / Full Time
Position : Key Account Manager
Location : Melbourne
The Partner Account Manager will play an integral role in helping shape sales strategy, team culture and predominant voice of the highest profile sovereign cloud IaaS provider.
The role will help drive the growth and shape the future of the business with direct impact on sales, strategy, product development and corporate value.
Your initial objectives will be to drive revenue, uptake, and market penetration of services to State Government and Critical National Infrastructure in NSW via our existing ecosystem of Partners, as well as the identification and nurturing of new Partners.
You will have a track record of securing new business for a disruptive technology-based service within a conservative compliance-driven marketplace.
The role reports directly to Head of Sales and will be based out of the Sydney office
- Meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities within the assigned territory
- Negotiate, shape, administer, sell and close “deals” that meet customer expectations
- Create and execute effective territory and partner account plans to deliver sales objectives considering: overall opportunities, customer business priorities and anticipated business changes, our unique service capabilities, and value proposition
- ‘Know your number’ – provide regular and accurate reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system
- Prepare and give business reviews to the leadership team regarding progress and roadblocks to grow the business
- Drive customer success by developing and maintaining a deep understanding of customers’ business and industry challenges, market competition, competitive issues, and products
- Deliver proactive customer engagement – mutually agreed business plans, ensuring relevant cross functional engagement and education of services (hosting seminars, road map sessions), building proposals/innovative concepts and thought leadership
- Identify, nurture and expand new partnerships which will meet growth expectations
- Champion brand, services and capabilities; keeping abreast of Government (Federal and State) Policies & Strategies, Regulatory Requirements and competitive environment in which this operates
- Sponsor Partner capabilities and solutions; constructing and delivering programs to reach customers, prospects, advocates and ecosystem
- Lead/leverage a matrix account team of Senior personnel, Account Executives, Marketing, Customer Success and Technical Professionals to develop and manage sales pipeline and enhance customer relationships and value
- Resolve customer challenges by investigating problems, developing solutions, and making recommendations to management
- Administer and manage commercial collateral documentation
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategic planning, sales training, customer marketing efforts, and customer care
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Handle a high volume of work and harness the fast pace of the ever-changing cloud computing market to achieve great personal success
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts
- At least 5 years’ experience in software, services or cloud solution sales
- Proven ability in solution selling and to close new business
- Consistent track record of over achievement of sales goals
- A tertiary degree BA/BSc or higher
- Highly driven individual with an mission
- Excellent presentation, negotiation & interpersonal skills; must have ability to work effectively across internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication and writing skills; ability to craft complex, innovative solutions and compelling propositions to deliver customer outcomes
- Positive sales professional with high energy “hunter” sales approach
- Experience working within the channel who service State Government departments and/or the Critical National Infrastructure community
- Well-connected with strong relationships with industry decision makers
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Maintain and advocate Values; Accountability, Transparency, Continuous Improvement, Respect, Integrity and Respect at all times
0427 870 585.
Feel free to call regarding any other opportunity you may feel suited towards. Please visit www.gatewaysynergy.com.au and visit the careers page for live job postings. Apply Now…
“GSR, OPENING THE GAP BETWEEN TALENT AND OPPORTUNITY”
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply