STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
Executive Management / Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Permanent / Full Time
Position : Chief Executive Officer
Location : Gold Coast
Our client is a veteran-founded brand and business that scours the globe looking for the next big thing in healthy beverage innovations.
As a brand with strong and proud military roots they utilise their experience to lead product innovation and start conversations about what matters to them, over a coffee. Using a unique combination of product, partners and their platforms, they’re determined to integrate their meaningful veteran narrative into wider consumer culture. Their vision is one of unity, inclusivity and to inspire and embrace the Aussie Troopers in us all.
Our client is looking for an experienced and ambitious leader with a passion for coffee and for the community to lead and grow with them as a Chief Executive Officer.
What you’ll be doing:
This key appointment will suit an ambitious leader with proven marketing or sales acumen, FMCG beverage channel experience and demonstrable capability to move into a CEO role. The ideal candidate will be a strategic, yet hands-on leader and will have experience in driving operating efficiencies, in developing strong brands and a marketing engine. Key to success is relationship building and influencing skills, supported by high level commercial acumen and strategic thinking, planning and implementation. You will have the presence, style, and ‘humanity’ to embrace, champion and articulate the Company’s vision and values.
The goal is to drive strong organic growth with acquisitions serving as a potential lever for growth acceleration.
What you’ll need:
- Senior/general management experience in coffee/beverages
- A customer-oriented positive attitude
- Great leadership and management ability
- The ability to motivate and inspire your team
- A desire to mix things up and play with the status quo
- A drive to give back to the community with our commitment to Australian troopers
- Successful in developing and implementing business strategies.
- Be able to assist to develop and execute strategic planning principles along with strategic thinking.
- Demonstrate innovative management techniques.
- Embrace the philosophy of continual improvement and have the capability of guiding organisational agility and flexibility in changing environments.
If you are interested in applying and taking up this challenge, please apply via Seek. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us after online application via SEEK at [email protected]
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply