Building & Construction / Site Manager
Contract or Temp
Position : Site Manager
Location : Melbourne
A private commercial interior design and fitout company with head office in Melbourne. Our client is a dynamic company with great company culture, providing a wonderful working experience for their employees.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Site Manager to join our client’s team in Melbourne. As the Site Manager you will work closely with the client company’s management to plan and coordinate project assignments with technical specifications and preparation of detailed plans.
The role includes (but not limited to):
- Maintaining and ensuring all work is of high standard and compliant with quality control frameworks.
- Understanding and complying with company and project policies, processes and guidelines.
- Building strong relationship and networks with clients, project teams, design teams and subcontractors.
- Monitoring field progress against budget and forecasting cost.
- Coordinating resources including manpower and monitoring progress, evaluating results and recommending changes in specifications or plans as appropriate.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience as a carpenter or shop fitter preferred
- Experience with commercial projects preferred
- Organised – Ability to stay across multiple issues and prioritise
- Good time management – efficient and effective
- Initiative and Self-motivated – someone who doesn’t need continued guidance and can look for the next task independently
- Team orientated- personable and ability to operate as leader of a team
- Good computer skills and written communication
If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at: https://gatewaysynergy.com.au/careers/
You must submit a CV on application prior to a phone call and be prepared to sign a nondisclosure. Feel free to call thereafter on the following 0485 835 307
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply