IT & Telecomms / IT – Other
Contract or Temp
Position : ICT Procurement and Contract Manager
Location : ACT
Gateway Synergy is looking for highly experienced ICT Procurement and Contract Manager contractor for a government agency.
As an ICT Procurement and Contract Manager you will be responsible for the initial procurement analysis through to managing contract negotiation process. Your role will be to manage of either one procurement or multiple procurements at one time working with project managers to ensure activities are delivered in a manner which is on time, within budget and within expectations. The role will require you to establish and maintain stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation, and issue and action management to ensure procurement activities are completed on time.
The role requires an ICT Procurement and Contract Manager who has the following experience and capabilities:
- Territory degree and/or equivalent experience of 5 years or more in ICT Commercial/ federal government procurement.
- Strong understanding of Commonwealth Procurement Rules (CPRs)
- Experience in Commonwealth of Australia procurement and tendering processes of varying complexity, including but not limited to understanding of tender preparation, evaluation, contract formation, negotiation and selection.
- Understanding and demonstrated experience in procurement of goods and services using panel arrangements, the Indigenous Procurement Policy, limited tender and open tender approaches to market.
- Demonstrated experience in the preparation of procurement documentation including, source justification, procurement risk assessment, statements of work, procurement and contracting documentation, and record keeping.
- Demonstrated experience liaising with a diverse range of stakeholders including ICT professionals and vendors and the ability to work independently and prioritise work accordingly.
- Maintain the highest degree of probity and discretion in respect to all procurement undertaken.
- Ability in developing a procurement framework for the organisation including templates and supporting material.
- Provide analytical support to projects to ensure they are planning procurement activities appropriately.
Candidates are to provide an overview which is no more than two (2) A4 pages which demonstrates their experience and knowledge as an ICT Procurement and Contract manager. This overview page should demonstrate what the candidate would bring to the agency as an ICT Procurement and Contract Manager.
What the role offers:
- Up to $2000/day contracting rate for the right candidate
- A fun, collaborative and productive team.
If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at: https://gatewaysynergy.com.au/careers/
You must submit a CV on application prior to a phone call and be prepared to sign a nondisclosure. Feel free to call thereafter on the following 0482 074 845
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply