Engineering / Civil / Structural / Design
Permanent / Full Time
Position : Site Supervisor
Location : Sydney
Our client is a civil contracting company based in Sydney. They offer a wide range of civil construction services such as heavy haulage, clearing, demolition, excavation, etc. As the company is growing, they are currently looking for a Site Supervisor to join their Sydney team to lead and supervise civil projects.
An opportunity is now available to join the Sydney team as a Site Supervisor. In this role you will be expected to lead a team of people in civil projects.
Responsibilities will be (and not limited to):
- Client liaison and ensuring safety, cost, quality, and time targets are met across our projects.
- Liaising with customers to provide efficient and effective solutions and subcontractor management.
- Manage sub-contracts and trades on-site.
- OHS&E Management.
- Positively engage with and lead your team.
- Weekly reports and site staff meetings.
- Performing overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans) and assist with reporting on a regularly basis to the project manager.
- Assigning works, responsibilities and mentorship of the site team.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with Project Managers and other project participants.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Relevant qualifications in civil engineering/construction
- Proven experience as a Site Supervisor/Leader for civil projects
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to both prioritise and problem-solve while managing project interests
- A strong commitment to enforcing safety guidelines on-site and promoting a safety-first culture.
- Excellent communication and personal skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate team members.
- Knowledge of civil construction methods, practices, and equipment.
- Leadership and communication skills to effectively manage a diverse team.
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities and the ability to make informed decisions under pressure.
- Demonstrated organizational and time-management skills to meet project deadlines.
If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at: https://gatewaysynergy.com.au/careers/
You must submit a CV on application prior to a phone call and be prepared to sign a nondisclosure. 0482 074 845
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply