STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
IT & Telecomms / Software – Developer
Contract or Temp
Position : PowerApps Portal Developer
Location : Sydney
Outstanding opportunity for a driven professional to join a government department in an IT capacity. A passionate, driven professional with a positive attitude and a strong desire to succeed. The department is seeking an experienced PowerApps Portal Developer to develop solutions in upcoming projects.
The candidate requirements
Skills should include:
- Strong experience with development of enterprise PowerApps Portal applications.
- Experience with leveraging Power Automate to create new and improved business process flows.
- Proficient with Integration Dynamics 365 CE system with other aspects of the Power Platform.
- Experience in transforming custom legacy applications to PowerApps Portal solutions.
- Competent with interpreting and designing database models, integrating existing dataflows within SQL Server, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge with security protocols within Power Platform.
- Ability to integrate Power BI Reports and dashboards into PowerApps
- Strong experience with PCF controls within PowerApps framework
- Strong understanding of DevOps including CI/CD
- Strong communication and engagement skills
- Tertiary qualification is desirable
- Security clearance of NV1 or eligibility to obtain said level of security clearance required
“OPENING THE GATEWAY BETWEEN TALENT & OPPORTUNITY”
If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at: https://gatewaysynergy.com.au/careers/
You must submit a CV on application prior to a phone call and be prepared to sign a nondisclosure. Feel free to call thereafter on the following 0482 074 845
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply