STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
Engineering / Mechanical
Position : Naval Guided Weapon Engineer
Location : ACT
Gateway Synergy is looking for highly experienced Naval Guided Weapon Engineer contractors for a government department. An exciting opportunity is open for various roles for a rapidly growing project. Be part of a team that makes meaningful changes and improves Australian lives.
The role will be responsible for, but not limited to:
Guided Weapon Engineer Lead the development of weapon plans for Maritime and Munitions capabilities, adhering to policy and best practices. Plan, prepare, and develop integration activities, schedules, and plans for platforms, considering technical risks, dependencies, schedule, cost, and Fundamental Inputs to Capability elements. Collaborate on financial management, risk management, reporting, and strategic support, actively participating in tasks such as reviewing and updating documentation. Contribute to the development of future capabilities, offering Pre-Gate 0 advice and preparing documents in consultation with Navy. Provide commercial support, contributing to the preparation of tender and contract materials, including required documentation, and assisting in contract management activities as needed.
- Relevant qualifications or experience in specialist engineering, particularly Guided Weapons Engineering.
- Skill Level 3 expertise.
- Demonstrated experience in weapon integration activities.
- Strong understanding of policies, guidance, and best practices.
- Effective communication skills and ability to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams.
- NV1 security clearance is mandatory.
What the role offers:
- Competitive compensation in line with qualifications and experience.
- A fun, collaborative and productive team
If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at: https://gatewaysynergy.com.au/careers/
You must submit a CV on application prior to a phone call and be prepared to sign a nondisclosure. Feel free to call thereafter on the following 0485 835 307
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply