STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
Admin / Secretarial / Office Support / Office Manager
Permanent / Full Time
Position : Office Administrator
Location : Sydney
A waterproofing design and testing services company with head office in Sydney focused on quality control and compliance in the installation of waterproofing applications. Our client provides compliance consultation and onsite testing services on new construction projects and in existing building assets. Our client is a dynamic company with great company culture, providing a wonderful working experience for their employees.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Office Administrator to join our client’s team in Sydney. As the Office Administrator you will be responsible for carrying out a range of duties to support daily operations with various project and managers.
The role includes (but not limited to):
- Manage telephone operation and calls.
- Assist in the preparation of manuals, certificates, service reports and other client documentation.
- Manage office stationery, mail and other office resources including kitchen and office housekeeping.
- Assist with Employee customer onsite inductions.
- Assist in coordinating company meetings / functions.
- Provide support to the director, managers and staff where required.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role within the trade or construction industry, OR a recent Architecture or Engineering graduate who’s looking to grow within the construction industry.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- A self-starter with excellent communication skills and attention to detail, who enjoys working as part of a dynamic team.
The successful applicant will:
- Be positive, trustworthy, honest and ethical.
- Have a proactive approach to resolving queries and problems.
- Ability to identify gaps and opportunities for improvement in our services and internal processes and the ability to impart your ideas.
- The ability to listen to people, evaluate a scenario and make informed and considered decisions.
- Maintain a consistent level of professionalism and energetic attitude.
- Be engaged with the continued growth and development of the business.
If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at: https://gatewaysynergy.com.au/careers/
You must submit a CV on application prior to a phone call and be prepared to sign a nondisclosure. 0482 074 845
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply