STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
Marketing / PR / Events / Marketing Assistant / Coordinator
Permanent / Full Time
Position : Marketing Coordinator & Content Creator
Location : Gold Coast
My client is working across self-managed super funds and refinance space, with specialised investment products reaching unseen percentile growth figures.
Located on the sunny Gold Coast, where some of the top earning employees are achieving four hundred thousand per annum, with top earner taking home 750K PA.
The Role & Requirements
- Have years of experience working as a videographer and a marketing coordinator/specialist.
- Creating video content for marketing purposes (filming, editing, script writing, etc)
- Photoshoots for marketing and documentation purposes
- Social media management and branding using social media
- Uploading marketing content and taking care of SEO for social media
The candidate requirements
- 3 years experience in a similar role
- Past experience in finance industry (you MUST be interested in finance).
- In-depth knowledge of videography (filming, editing, script writing, etc)
- Photography skills needed, familiar with photoshoots for marketing purposes
- Experienced with social media management and branding using social media
- Skilled in SEO/Search Engine Optimization for video medias, especially YouTube
- You’re passionate about what you do.
- You have high standards for your work, and get it done in a timely manner.
- You want to grow both as a person, and within the role.
What the company offers:
- Empowerment to ‘do your job’ the way you need to, to achieve team success
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunities for growth & advancement within the company
- Flexibility on hours, days off & ability to WFH (to be discussed in interview)
- Support from a team that cares about your wellbeing
- Ability to learn, develop and up-skill your craft
- Solid marketing budget to work with
- Access to ‘creative partners’ including design (web & digital) & photography
- Team events (including lunches out, weekend events and get togethers)
- Early knock off / Friday drinks with the team (including bar, pool table & pinball machine)
- Support from head of marketing to help you achieve success both inside & outside of the company.
Should you be interested please apply online. Please feel free to contact Josh on 0427 870 585 only after online submission for any enquiries. If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at:
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply