STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
Marketing / PR / Events / Marketing Manager
Permanent / Full Time
Position : Senior Marketing Manager
Location : ACT
Gateway Synergy is looking for a Marketing and Communications Manager on behalf of our client. Our client is a rapidly growing company in the Defence industry, with an urgent need for exceptional professionals.
They are located all over the East Coast and are interested in highly qualified individuals interested in growing with them.
The Role & Requirements
In this position you will be part of the Marketing and Communications team. You will be responsible for the development and implementation of marketing, digital and social media, branding, and publication activities.
- Develop and execute marketing plan and manage budget.
- Monitor and report on marketing activities, including performance such as ROI
- Plan and manage sponsored events.
- Sales team enablement – collateral and education of internal sales team – differentiators, value propositions etc.
- Partner enablement – partner collateral and education
- Direct to customers – service offerings, value propositions
- Maintain consistent brand across service/product lines, events, and digital and print media materials.
- In consultation with stakeholders, manage the design and production of company’s collateral and promotional materials.
- Design and manage marketing campaigns.
- Manage company’s website and monitor effectiveness of strategies aimed to drive awareness of company and generate sales leads.
- Manage social media presence.
- Produce marketing and website copy.
The candidate requirements
- Previous experience working as a Marketing or Product Manager within the technology sectors with track record of delivering a range of event types, written communications and presentation collateral
- Experience working with WordPress or other web content management tools.
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics tools.
- Presentation skills.
- Experience in supporting and/or managing corporate and media communications is highly desirable
- Strong financial, analytical and problem-solving skills supported by relevant qualifications at degree or higher (e.g. marketing or business).
- Proven track record of liaising with customers, suppliers and businesses across global markets with sensitivity to different cultures.
- Ability to lead, grow, nurture and develop a diverse and talented team.
- Building B2B digital communities.
- Developing strategic marketing plans, including ROI assessments.
- Involvement with industry-based policy developments ideally in technology or cyber security areas.
What the company offers:
- Competitive salary and additional benefits
- Employee development support available
This is a security assessed position. The successful candidate must have the ability to attain a minimum Baseline Federal Government security clearance, thus must be an Australia citizen.
The role may require national travel, overnight stays and liaison with partners and suppliers.
“OPENING THE GATEWAY BETWEEN TALENT & OPPORTUNITY
Should you be interested please apply online. Please feel free to contact Wiliana on 0485 835 308 only after online submission for any enquiries. If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at:
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply