STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
Sales & Account Management / Sales Executive / BDM
Permanent / Full Time
Position : Business Development Manager
Location : Sydney
Our client, a highly established industry leader in the Food and Beverage industry, is currently seeking an experienced and qualified individual as their new business development Manager to be based in Sydney.
To assist in the strategic goal of generating revenue through effective growth and management of the customer base.
To be achieved through proactively seeking and securing new business development opportunities within the specified territory handing over new customers by working closely with relevant stakeholders and account manager to understand issues, deliver solutions, provide excellence in customer service and ensure account terms are maintained.
- Develop and implement territory plans for new customer acquisition
- Attend networking, industry events and tradeshows as required
- Target customer engagement aligned to the established customer segmentation plan
- Follow commercial procedures to ensure all new accounts meet cost of acquisition metrics
- Assist in new customer set ups ensuring effective collaboration with all appropriate operations departments
- Assist in store launches specifically relating to building the knowledge and skills of the customer resulting in high coffee quality and excellence
- Co-ordinate uninstalls for exiting customers in line with operational policy
Administration and Reporting
- Monitor growth in defined territory
- Complete weekly sales reports as required by management team
- Adhere to and ensure all aspects of customer agreements are carried out professionally
- Record all customer visits and activity in the CRM system
- Ensure contact and account information is accurate and complete in the CRM at all times
- Achieve budgeted territory sales and revenue
For a confidential conversation please call Josh on 0427 870 585 only after applying online.
Feel free to call regarding any other opportunity you may feel suited towards. Please visit www.gatewaysynergy.com.au and visit the careers page for live job postings.
“GSR, OPENING THE GAP BETWEEN TALENT AND OPPORTUNITY”
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply