STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
HR & Recruitment / OD – Organisational Development
Permanent / Full Time
Position : Learning and Development Specialist
Location : Melbourne
A project management and consulting company with head office in Melbourne. Our client is an ethical, transparent and dynamic company with great company culture, providing a wonderful working experience for their employees.
The role includes (but not limited to):
- Provide services covering specific areas of learning and organisational development, including training needs analysis, training delivery and other services.
- Establish and support clear career development pathways aligned with the employee journey from onboarding to exit.
- Work with business leaders and relevant team members to develop and implement engaging training solutions, policies, and practices to meet organisational objectives.
- Measure, evaluate and report on the effectiveness of training programs, policies, and practices against organisational objectives.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualification in HR or related and a Cert IV in Training and Assessment
- Experience in a similar role
- Instructional design and facilitation experience
- Blended learning methodology expertise
- Experience in the Defence industry preferred but not required
The successful applicant will:
- Be positive, trustworthy, honest and ethical.
- Have a proactive approach to resolving queries and problems.
- Ability to identify gaps and opportunities for improvement in our services and internal processes and the ability to impart your ideas.
- The ability to listen to people, evaluate a scenario and make informed and considered decisions.
- Maintain a consistent level of professionalism and energetic attitude.
- Be engaged with the continued growth and development of the business.
If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at: https://gatewaysynergy.com.au/careers/
You must submit a CV on application prior to a phone call and be prepared to sign a nondisclosure. 0485 835 307
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply