STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
Sales & Account Management / Sales Manager
Permanent / Full Time
Position : Customer Success Senior Manager
Location : Sydney
A National SaaS company delivering nationwide services to Infrastructure companies all over Australia. Our client is constantly growing and is looking to expand their team.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Customer Success Senior Manager to join our team. As the Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for monitoring, evaluating and optimising all of the commercial operations of the company. You will also be responsible for cooperating with senior management in building and designing the organisation’s Customer Success team and practices. You will work with both our existing client and new business teams to create a best in market Account Management and Sales Practice.
The key focus areas of the role include:
- Provide strategic direction to the Client Success team through internal and external stakeholder management.
- Develop and implement the strategy to enable the provision of excellent client experiences and servicing.
- Act as the bridge between clients, Client Success Officers, and internal technical, operational, and product teams, providing solutions to create a better client experience.
- Recommend, drive and deliver process improvement initiatives to better service clients, through trends analysis and client feedback.
- Lead and coach the Client Success team through change, career coaching, supporting and management of work.
- Work closely with the Senior Managers, Client Partnerships to develop and implement the client servicing strategy.
- Develop the Client Success function across individual Client Partnership Manager support and generic, centralised support (including client and internal reporting, client support with mergers, RFPs, Account Plans, operational and compliance activities and client communication).
- Build out the strategic direction of the Client Success team to manage client partnerships directly.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Several years sales/business development experience including experience within SaaS and/or Construction industry
- Demonstrated experience of fostering and managing multilayered internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Demonstrated experience leading Customer Success teams
- Strong coaching, teaching and mentoring skills
- Good relationship building skills
- Strong, decisive and confident decision-making skills
- Good understand and management of CRM tools (Salesforce, etc)
- Good understanding of marketing activities (Social and Online Marketing).
“OPENING THE GATEWAY BETWEEN TALENT & OPPORTUNITY”
If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at: https://gatewaysynergy.com.au/careers/
You must submit a CV on application prior to a phone call and be prepared to sign a nondisclosure. Feel free to call thereafter on the following 0485 835 307
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply