STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
Sales & Account Management / Area / Territory Manager
Permanent / Full Time
Position : State Sales Manager
Location : Brisbane
Would you like to work with a healthcare company which provides real impact in the lives of Australians?
Our client is an Australian owned business specializing in the manufacturing and sale of healthcare equipment used primarily in the Aged Care. Due to continuous growth, they require a Territory Business Manager join their team in Melbourne. This is an exciting opportunity within a successful company which offers long-term career opportunities and personal growth. This is a full-time position
The benefits offered are:
- Great Salary Package offering
- Company Vehicle
- Laptop & Mobile
Outstanding opportunity for a driven professional to join a leading healthcare company in a sales capacity. A passionate, driven professional with a positive attitude and a strong desire to succeed.
The State Sales Manager will be competitive with a desire to improve peoples lives through providing product-based solutions utilising quality medically designed products. The most suitable candidate will come from a Sales, Allied health or Nursing background
The role involves :
- Develop and execute the Victorian Sales Strategy for each financial year
- Maintain and expand knowledge of the products and services
- Lead the monthly VIC Sales Meetings
- Forecast sales and report on key sales trends
- Ensure profitable margins are always maintained
- Contribute to the development of market leading new products
- Provide quotes and complete sales orders
- Provide sales advice, prices, contracts, and payments to customers
- Provide effective leadership including mentoring, training and coaching to all Sales Representatives
- Ensure all Sales Representatives are meeting their assigned sales targets and objectives
The candidate requirements
- Effective leadership skills highly organised & well presented with a strong can-do attitude & work ethic essential.
- Ability to understand clients’ needs and concerns to maximise potential sales opportunities.
- Must develop strong understanding of company ethos and become a product champion.
- Strong understanding of the medical industry and relevant products is beneficial.
- Ability & willingness to learn about the range of products we provide.
- Ability to analyse clients and maximize potential sales opportunities.
Should you be interested please apply online. Please feel free to contact Josh on 0427 870 585 only after online submission. If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at:
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply