STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
Sales & Account Management / Sales Manager
Permanent / Full Time
Position : National Business Development Manager
Location : Sydney
A National SME medical company with head offices in Sydney selling medical equipment into a variety of platforms and channels both privately and publicly.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced National Business Development Manager to join the Sales Team. As the National Business Development Manager you will be responsible for new business generation, maintaining and growing product portfolio nationally, developing existing client base, building and developing corporate account network across targeted industries, and driving relationships between end users and distribution networks.
The key focus areas of the role include:
- Responsible for maintaining and growing product portfolio nationally for State based Government Accounts.
- New business generation and develop existing client base to seek new sales opportunities.
- Build, develop and strengthen corporate account network across diverse range of targeted industries.
- Key responsibility is to drive and build relationships between end users and distribution networks to create tri-party frameworks.
- Planning sales and business development opportunities, including supporting local sales team.
- Supporting negotiation and maintenance of customer contracts, tenders and business plans.
- Strategic planning to grow current market and capture new identified new business opportunities.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within similar role and industry.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Communications desirable.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business required.
- Ability to successfully demonstrate client relationship management protocols to build long lasting relationships.
- Medical industry experience is a must.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and interpersonal.
- Exemplary time management and project management abilities is a must have.
- High level negotiation skills with demonstrated examples of execution at high level of corporate entities.
- Ability to work in a strong team environment whilst fostering colleagues continuous upskilling.
- Understanding of CRM system.
- Confidence and ability to present to large audiences.
“OPENING THE GATEWAY BETWEEN TALENT & OPPORTUNITY”
If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at: https://gatewaysynergy.com.au/careers/
You must submit a CV on application prior to a phone call and be prepared to sign a nondisclosure. Feel free to call thereafter on the following 0482 074 845
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply