STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
Trades & Services / Technician
Permanent / Full Time
Position : Electronics Technician
Location : QLD Other
Our client is a highly established ASX-listed Defence company with international reach. They are a company with a strong internal team and great company culture, supporting their internal team of highly qualified professionals. As the company is expanding, they are currently looking for professionals to join their Adelaide team.
An opportunity is now available to join the Adelaide team as an Electronics Technician. In this role you are responsible for ensuring the development of turret knowledge to form a local knowledge base, assisting and training turret test and assembly staff in the operation and use of turret platform control systems; and liasing with internal and external customers to ensure service levels are maintained.
The role includes (but not limited to):
- Perform the more complex and specialised electronic, electrical/mechanical test and fault finding activities.
- Troubleshoot turret and vehicle systems to determine operating problems and malfunctions, and recommend repairs to restore systems to normal operating status.
- Develop and maintain special purpose instrumentation and test equipment in support of turret test and integration activities.
- Oversee the documentation of the configuration control of turrets and vehicle systems.
- Maintain records of fault finding activities performed, analyse data collected and report results into databases.
- Comply with all Policies and Procedures, Processes and Work Instructions.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- M1A1 MBT Platform qualifications and experience essential
- ASLAV platform qualifications and experience highly desirable
- Hold an electronics/electrical trade qualification & possess excellent problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate an ability to read drawings / routings.
- Exhibit a good level of numeracy and literacy.
- Must hold or have the ability to gain and maintain an Australian Defence Security Clearance NV1.
- Attend medical assessments as required to ascertain their ability to adequately perform all duties as required.
- HR Licence
- ASLAV and M88/A2 platform qualification and experience
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Work Health Safety and Environment Work in accordance with WHSE Policies, Plans, Procedures, Processes, SOP’s, JSEA’s, Risk Assessments and SDS requirements.
If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at: https://gatewaysynergy.com.au/careers/
You must submit a CV on application prior to a phone call and be prepared to sign a nondisclosure. 0485 835 307
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply