IT & Telecomms / Architect
Contract or Temp
Position : ElasticSearch and MongoDB expert
Location : ACT
Gateway Synergy is looking for highly experienced ElasticSearch and MongoDB contractor for a government department. An exciting opportunity is open for IT roles. Be part of a team that makes meaningful changes and improves Australian lives.
The role will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Assistance with the provisioning and ongoing maintenance of the Elastic cluster on corporate environments.
- Applies agreed standards and tools to achieve well-engineered outcomes.
- Participates in reviews of own work and reviews of colleagues’ work.
- Provide corporate strategic planning and architectural advice.
- Assist with performance tuning of Elastic indices/indexes.
- Assist with data engineering type efforts of mapping data types into the Elastic indices/indexes.
- Help with disaster recovery and contingency planning.
- Conducts work in environments up to and including TS classification
- Provides mentoring of and knowledge transfer to colleagues, especially permanent staff members.
- Facilitate and plan for updates and regular maintenance.
- Ideally has MongoDB skills and can undertake the above broad activities in relation to Mongo as well.
- Experience with a similar role, preferably in a government department
- Eligible for security clearance, TS PV preferred
What the role offers:
- Competitive rates for the right candidate
- A fun, collaborative and productive team
If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at: https://gatewaysynergy.com.au/careers/
You must submit a CV on application prior to a phone call and be prepared to sign a nondisclosure. Feel free to call thereafter on the following 0482 074 845
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply