STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
Building & Construction / Contracts Manager
Permanent / Full Time
Position : Contracts Administrator
Location : ACT
A national construction company with head offices in Canberra providing innovative construction services to the public and private sector. Our client is a highly established company with great company culture, providing a wonderful working experience for their employees.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Contracts Administrator to join our client’s team in Canberra. As the Contracts Administrator you will work closely with the client company’s management to negotiate and prepare tenders, as well as making sure the company is in compliance with regulations. You will be in charge of administration of sub contracts (procurement, payments, variation assessment).
The role includes (but not limited to):
- Preparation of subcontractor tender packages, scope of works, contract documentation and procurement schedules
- Preparation of head contract progress claims
- Submission and evaluation of variations
- Head contract administration
- Prepare end of month costs reports for presentation to the Construction Manager
- Administer RFIs to clients and consultants
- Assisting Project Manager with daily operations
- Maintaining project document control
- Build relationships and negotiate with suppliers
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction Management or a similar field preferred, but not required
- Sound knowledge of the residential market including, sub-contractors, suppliers etc.
- Experience working on complex or multiple projects
- Demonstrated proven track record of the successful delivery of contract across residential and/or commercial projects.
- A strong background in contracts administration or quantity surveying
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at: https://gatewaysynergy.com.au/careers/
You must submit a CV on application prior to a phone call and be prepared to sign a nondisclosure. Feel free to call thereafter on the following 0485 835 308
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply