STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
Transport / Logistics / Drivers / Support / Customer Service
Contract or Temp
Position : Fleet Engineering Support
Location : Melbourne
Gateway Synergy is looking for highly experienced Fleet Engineering Support contractors for a government department. An exciting opportunity is open for various roles for a rapidly growing project. Be part of a team that makes meaningful changes and improves Australian lives.
The role will be responsible for, but not limited to:
Fleet Engineering Support Engage in strategic business advice and procurement support, collaborating closely with the Commercial and Finance Team. Shape the development and execution of commercial constructs for the Enterprise while actively participating in effective procurement strategies. Provide proficient contract administration services, enhance staff skills in contract management, and contribute to contract-related reporting and planning tasks. Offer expert advice in technology control compliance, ensuring strict adherence to export control regulations. Foster collaborative engagement, offering comprehensive support to tasks mandated by the Commonwealth and ensuring the effective execution of initiatives
- Relevant qualifications in procurement, business administration, or related fields
- Proven record in delivering strategic business advice and procurement support.
- In-depth understanding of procurement methodologies, contracting options, and tender development.
- Adept contract administration skills and experience in technology and export control compliance are advantageous.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and organisational abilities
- NV1 security clearance.
What the role offers:
- Competitive rates and salary offered to the right candidate
- A fun, collaborative and productive team
If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at: https://gatewaysynergy.com.au/careers/
You must submit a CV on application prior to a phone call and be prepared to sign a nondisclosure. Feel free to call thereafter on the following 0485 835 307
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply