STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
IT & Telecomms / Software – Analyst/Programmer
Contract or Temp
Position : Technical Software Engineer
Location : ACT
Gateway Synergy is looking for highly experienced Technical Software Engineer contractor with public sector experience to work on the various stages of the project lifecycle, for a government division.
Do you enjoy working in a team developing with latest technology whilst also building products that make a difference? Then this job could be for you.
- Under limited direction, assess information provided by software vendors or developers, highlighting gaps, issues and areas of risk.
- Research information about software products
- Assess technical artefacts provided to identify whether they are fit for purpose, complete and technically sound
- As part of the team, respond to specific and complex email and phone enquiries from internal and external stakeholders, seeking appropriate clearance where required
- Research and write reports on specified areas of medical device software products e.g. clinical decision support software.
- Contribute own expertise by providing technical input in preparation of reports and other policy implementation undertaken by the team
- Sound judgment, attention to detail and organisational skills and ability to take responsibility for work, prioritising tasks and producing quality outputs to meet tight deadlines, requiring little or no revision before finalisation
- Ability to engage and collaborate with stakeholders (both internal and external) and demonstrated ability to translate technical information for others using appropriate, unambiguous language
- The ability to understand detailed technical information and regulatory principles and summarise concisely at a high level
- The ability to understand principles and identify potential risks or issues that relate to safety and performance.
- Experience in Agile, incremental and collaborative product development
- Highly developed problem solving skills
What the role offers:
- $1000 -$1650/day contracting rate for the right candidate
- 12 months contracting role
- A fun, collaborative and productive team.
- Onsite preferred, but flexible working arrangement negotiable
- Below the line role
This role is a part of Defence initiative. Confidential conversation will need to occur before there needs to be disclosure on the project.
If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at: https://gatewaysynergy.com.au/careers/
You must submit a CV on application prior to a phone call and be prepared to sign a nondisclosure. Feel free to call thereafter on the following 0485 835 308
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply