STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
HR & Recruitment / Internal Recruiter
Contract or Temp
Position : Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location : Melbourne
Gateway Synergy is looking for highly experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist contractors for a government department. An exciting opportunity is open for various roles for a rapidly growing project. Be part of a team that makes meaningful changes and improves Australian lives.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for sourcing, attracting, selecting and hiring top talent in the market. This includes deliverables are conducted in accordance with the contract. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be required to work collaboratively with a range of internal stakeholders, subcontractors.
The Role:The role will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Undertake the review of technical and project documentation such as reports and plans, while ensuring that they are optimised for delivery to customers and stakeholders.
- Working with project team members to track the progress of documentation deliverables to ensure timely submissions.
- Ensuring that all documentation is filed and stored correctly in the SharePoint document management system.
- Work with all contributing parties, including our subcontractors, to ensure the quality of all deliverables and exchanges with potential subcontractors are exceptional.
- Undertake talent acquisition activities including Conduct sourcing activities in order to fill open positions.
- Reviews employment. applications and background check reports.
- Undertake Screening of applicants in line with Workforce Screening Requirements.
- Undertake Selection Interviews with employees.
- Administer and submit all hiring paperwork for new employees.
- Work with all contributing parties, to ensure the quality of all deliverables and exchanges are exceptional.
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years in similar role.
- Works cooperatively with teams and individuals.
- Communicates well.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Organised. Proactive. Analytical. Process orientated. Focused. Disciplined.
What the role offers:
- Up to $2000/day contracting rate for the right candidate
- A fun, collaborative and productive team
If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at: https://gatewaysynergy.com.au/careers/
You must submit a CV on application prior to a phone call and be prepared to sign a nondisclosure. Feel free to call thereafter on the following 0482 074 845
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply