STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
IT & Telecomms / System Administration
Contract or Temp
Position : Systems Engineer (Active Directory)
Location : Melbourne
Gateway Synergy is looking for highly experienced Systems engineers (Active Directory) contractor with above-the-line Defence systems experience to work on the various stages of the project lifecycle, for an Aerospace Systems Divisions of the Department of Defence.
- Working Active Directory redundancy in a multisite environment where the MS AD is regularly reinstalled.
- Make Active Directory automation more reliable.
- Develop, review and approve system engineering deliverables providing technical data, verification and validation plans
- Deep Microsoft Active Directory knowledge (in a clustered, multisite environment),
- Microsoft expertise certified is a plus to audit current design and assess performance and redundancy configurations.
- Skilled in JIRA, Bitbucket, Git, Jenkins, Ansible
- Strong scripting skills in Python
- SFIA level 3, 4, and 5 eligible to apply
- A minimum of current baseline security clearance
What the role offers:
- $1200 -$2000/day contracting rate for the right candidate
- 12 months contracting role with extensions
- Below the line role
This role is a part of Defence initiative. Confidential conversation will need to occur before there needs to be disclosure on the project.
If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at: https://gatewaysynergy.com.au/careers/
You must submit a CV on application prior to a phone call and be prepared to sign a nondisclosure. Feel free to call thereafter on the following 0485 835 308
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply