STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
IT & Telecomms / Software – Developer
Contract or Temp
Position : Software Engineer
Location : Melbourne
Gateway Synergy is looking for highly experienced Software Engineer contractor for a government department. An exciting opportunity is open for IT roles for a rapidly growing 6-year project. Be part of a team that makes meaningful changes and improves Australian lives.
This is an opportunity to relocate to Melbourne to work in an exciting govt department. The role will involve being sponsored to receive TS PV
The Role:The role will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Designing and maintaining the Software (including firmware) elements of the Electronic Architecture (EA) across all programs,
- Support the System Safety team by leading implementation of Software Safety.
- Supporting the integration of Software (including firmware) from internal and external suppliers (including Approved Subcontractors) into System Integration Laboratory (SIL).
- Supporting systems-security engineering for the program, in conjunction with platform cyber security team.
- Work with all contributing parties, including our subcontractors, to ensure the quality of all deliverables and exchanges with potential subcontractors are exceptional.
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering
- Minimum 5 years in similar role.
- Experience in Defence sector.
- Security Clearance: Baseline or NV1 preferred
- Works Cooperatively with teams and individuals.
- Communicates well.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Organised. Proactive. Analytical. Process orientated. Focussed. Disciplined.
What the role offers:
- Up to $2000/day contracting rate for the right candidate
- A fun, collaborative and productive team
- Below the line role
“OPENING THE GATEWAY BETWEEN TALENT & OPPORTUNITY”
If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at: https://gatewaysynergy.com.au/careers/
You must submit a CV on application prior to a phone call and be prepared to sign a nondisclosure. Feel free to call thereafter on the following 0482 074 845
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply