STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
IT & Telecomms / Help Desk / Support
Contract or Temp
Position : Service Desk Analyst
Location : ACT
Gateway Synergy is looking for highly experienced Service Desk Analyst contractor for a government department.
The Service Desk Analyst Key Tasks/Duties may include some or all of the following:
- Assist staff via phone, email, remote and onsite support with faults, issues, incidents and service requests within an ITIL framework.
- Record accurate, timelyand meaningful data in relation to client follow ups, requests and communication.
- Undertake and administer support for staff by providing
consistent, professional and timely support and guidance to staff on program and IT areas.
- Provide on-call support after hours on a rostered basis.
- Determine software and hardware requirements to provide solutions to
problems. Install and configure software and hardware, and repair and replace peripheral equipment.
- Ensure all service support knowledgebase and artefacts, and policies and procedures are followed at all times to ensure consistency and compliance of service.
- Assist in the development and updating of knowledgebase articles, and standard operating processes and procedures.
- Coordinate with team members and other support areas to provide resolution of issues, including the escalation of more complex issues to management and technical teams as required.
- Conduct administration, scrip, and access management tasks where
- Assist with the planning and delivery of additional support activities aimed at enhancing the capability of the organisation and service delivery improvement.
- Conduct investigations for troubleshooting, research and analysis to obtain evidence based conclusions and assist in the management, preparation and coordination of policy or procedure formulation and/or project management.
- Develop and maintain key internal and external relationships, including liaising with stakeholders on policy, project or operational issues and responding to stakeholder needs and expectations. Represent the agency at meetings, conferences and seminars.
- Provide accurate specialist advice, guidance and reporting on team functional responsibilities.
- Make and communicate decisions using good judgement, expertise and knowledge, governed by legislation, regulations, best practice principles or relevant operating instructions and procedures.
- Contribute to doctrine, election preparation and delivery activities in accordance with the framework, according to individual accountabilities and responsibilities.
- Perform additional duties or assume responsibility of functions as directed from time to time.
- Knowledge and experience in successfully setting priorities and delivering quality results on time within the provision of business support arrangements and service desk operations.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively whilst responding to stakeholder needs and expectations across a geographically dispersed network.
- Analytical abilities with the ability to obtain accurate conclusions and apply innovative initiatives while contributing to change and business improvement strategies.
- Demonstrated personal integrity whilst achieving results within legislative and policy parameters.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Microsoft SCCM, Active Directory, Citrix, ITIL and Remote Access platforms are highly desirable.
What the role offers:
- Up to $2000/day contracting rate for the right candidate
- 6 months initial contract with 1×6 months extension
- Hybrid working arrangement
- A fun, collaborative and productive team.
- Remote arrangement possible
- Below the line role
If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at: https://gatewaysynergy.com.au/careers/
You must submit a CV on application prior to a phone call and be prepared to sign a nondisclosure. Feel free to call thereafter on the following 0485 835 307
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply