STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
IT & Telecomms / IT Security
Contract or Temp
Position : Senior Business Analyst
Location : ACT
Gateway Synergy is looking for highly experienced Senior Business Analyst contractor for a government department.
The Senior Business Analyst Key Tasks/Duties may include some or all of the following:
- Supporting strategic business engagement and project initiation ·
- Pre-project analysis and discovery
- Contributing to capability uplift ·
- Supporting and coaching business teams in the adoption of agile practices
- Architecting business requirements and designs to enable alignment across a range of business teams
- Extensive experience using multiple business analysis techniques and skills from various methodologies.
- Ability to choose and apply techniques that will provide the most value for any given situation/project
- Excellent at facilitating collaboration between all project stakeholders, including designing and leading workshops
- Ability to independently seek out and engage stakeholders, establishing and nurturing productive relationships
- Excellent creative problem-solving skills
- Experience working in an Agile and Iterative Development approach
- Work independently in complex situations with a pragmatic approach to allocated work, demonstrating commitment to project outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to produce high quality, concise, easy to read and relevant architecture and analysis documentation for digital services
- Experience in coaching business teams in agile approaches for change
- Ability to train and support business subject matter experts in how to be a Product Manager/Owner
- Strategic mindset that will help identify opportunities for alignment and efficiencies that are not readily apparent.
- Demonstrated experience working within the Australian Public Service framework at a federal level.
- Experience in guiding projects on the adoption of the Australian Government’s Digital Service Standard and the principles behind human-centred design
- Experience with data analytics, including data modelling and data management.
What the role offers:
- Up to $2000/day contracting rate for the right candidate
- 12 months initial contract with 2×12 months extension
- Hybrid working arrangement
- A fun, collaborative and productive team.
- Remote arrangement possible
- Below the line role
“OPENING THE GATEWAY BETWEEN TALENT & OPPORTUNITY”
If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at: https://gatewaysynergy.com.au/careers/
You must submit a CV on application prior to a phone call and be prepared to sign a nondisclosure. Feel free to call thereafter on the following 0485 835 307
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply