STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
IT & Telecomms / Software – Developer
Contract or Temp
Position : C4I Engineer
Location : Melbourne
Gateway Synergy is looking for highly experienced C4I Engineer contractor for a government department. An exciting opportunity is open for IT roles for a rapidly growing 6-year project. Be part of a team that makes meaningful changes and improves Australian lives.
This is an opportunity to relocate to Melbourne to work in an exciting govt department. The role will involve being sponsored to receive TS PV
The Role:The role will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Perform critical and complex technical activities in the field of C4I.
- Undertake systems engineering activities including requirements analysis and management, system safety, configuration audits, verification and validation activities.
- Work as part of the engineering and broader team to deliver quality engineering outcomes. This includes ensuring Support, Training, V&V and Supplier Quality elements are considered within the Statement of Work.
- Work with all contributing parties, including our subcontractors, to ensure the quality of all deliverables and exchanges with potential subcontractors are exceptional.
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering
- Minimum 5 years in similar role.
- Experience in Defence sector.
- Security Clearance: Baseline or NV1 preferred
- Works Cooperatively with teams and individuals.
- Communicates well.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Organised. Proactive. Analytical. Process orientated. Focussed. Disciplined.
What the role offers:
- Up to $2000/day contracting rate for the right candidate
- A fun, collaborative and productive team
- Below the line role
If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at: https://gatewaysynergy.com.au/careers/
You must submit a CV on application prior to a phone call and be prepared to sign a nondisclosure. Feel free to call thereafter on the following 0482 074 845
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply