STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
Engineering / Building Services
Permanent / Full Time
Position : Waterproofing Quality/Compliance Inspector
Location : Sydney
A waterproofing design and testing services company with head office in Sydney focused on quality control and compliance in the installation of waterproofing applications. Our client provides compliance consultation and onsite testing services on new construction projects and in existing building assets. Our client is a dynamic company with great company culture, providing a wonderful working experience for their employees.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Waterproofing Quality/Compliance Inspector to join our client’s team in Sydney. As the Waterproofing Quality/Compliance Inspector you will work closely with the client company’s management and report to the Director.
The role includes (but not limited to):
- Be involved in projects and teams, from inception to completion, in a variety of waterproofing-related projects in both new and existing construction.
- Conduct investigations and repair of existing failing waterproofing.
- Inspect work in progress related to the waterproofing systems and provide detailed inspection reports.
- Provide reviews and input as to development of waterproofing details and specifications.
- Provide expert input as to design and construction related to waterproofing.
- Provide design assistance services related to waterproofing systems including input as to the appropriate use and selection of materials and details.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in waterproofing quality/compliance inspection with sound knowledge of building materials, field investigation methods, and scientific principles as they relate to performance of waterproofing systems.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work in the field and to travel outside local area as workload and projects require.
If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at: https://gatewaysynergy.com.au/careers/
You must submit a CV on application prior to a phone call and be prepared to sign a nondisclosure. 0482 074 845
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply