STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
Transport / Logistics / Drivers / Warehouse & Distribution
Permanent / Full Time
Position : Warehouse Supervisor
Location : Sydney
Gateway Synergy is looking for a Warehouse Supervisor on behalf of our client. Our client is a rapidly growing company in Sydney, with an urgent need for exceptional professionals to fill up their roster.
In this position you will be managing a small warehouse team. You will be assisting team operations and will be solving shipment-related issues to fulfil the customers’ needs.
PURPOSE OF POSTION:
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for all aspects in relation to the operation of the warehouse. You will be needed to solve shipment-related issues for the customer, updating the AWMS, and managing a small Warehouse team. The position is instrumental in ensuring delivering high levels of service to customers through the accurate and timely delivery of customer orders.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Working with a small team you will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of warehouse procedures. Your responsibilities will include.
- Receive and inspect inbound product
- Put away product in correct location
- Picking, packing, and consigning of orders
- Receive returns, count, and confirm quantities
- Place the appropriate documentation with each order and ensure all dispatches are clearly labelled and accurately marked (e.g., pick/pack slips, stickers)
- Handle products and perform duties according to HTA company procedures
- Palletize cases, wrap, and load pallets onto trailers
- Create shipping labels and other paperwork for parcels and LTL skid shipments (e.g., waybills, shipping manifests, shipping labels); maintain accurate shipping data in warehouse management system
- Stage and coordinate outbound shipments
- Ensure all warehouse equipment is in proper working order (e.g., doors, forklift, operational equipment signal lights)
- General housekeeping of warehouse
- Conduct cycle counting and stocktaking
- Continually drive operational improvements
- Perform duties as directed by General Manager.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- have a minimum of 2 years warehouse team leader or supervisor experience
- be a people leader
- have a current forklift license
- be experienced with warehouse management systems
- be a team player with excellent customer service and communication skills
- attention to detail and a high level of numeracy and literacy
- be a problem solver
- positive attitude
- have a customer service mentality
“OPENING THE GATEWAY BETWEEN TALENT & OPPORUNITY”
Should you be interested please apply online or email Anastasia at [email protected]
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply