STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
Sales & Account Management / Sales Executive / BDM
Permanent / Full Time
Position : Business Development Manager
Location : ACT
Would you like to work with Australia’s largest provider of Digital Forensics tools and training?
My client is looking for an eager and experienced Sales Executive to build business by identifying new business prospects and selling product and services to them.
The candidate will grow relationships with current clients, and build and nurture relationships with new clients. They will also work with the sales team to stay ahead of the competition and work on sharpening and improving their negotiation and sales skills under the guidance of the CSO.
The Role & Requirements
- Initiative – must have the ability to be resourceful and work without being told what to do. It requires resilience and determination to go beyond minimum standards, and having the drive to consistently achieve higher; to help improve and add value to the business as a whole. This means to solve problems that others may not have noticed needed solving, constructively helping all members of their team and department (not merely criticize), and recommending (and implementing upon C-level approval) ways to improve processes and workflow. Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in our mission, and willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Communication Skills – must be able to communicate effectively and clearly with all their team members, and with external stakeholders as required.
- Interpersonal Skills – should be a consumer-oriented, people person with a commitment to delivering excellence to customers. They should be dedicated to quality, capable of working independently or with others, be highly motivated, capable of multi-tasking and work well under pressure.
- Effective at teamwork – must be able to work well independently as well as part of a team.
- Problem solver – Must be able to identify challenges and hinderances both internally and externally, along with sales opportunities, and be able to use their keen problem-solving skills to resolve them.
- Customer advocate – Must be able to tune into the needs and pains of customers and be able to efficiently and effectively interact with them, and have the ability to craft complex, innovative solutions and compelling propositions to deliver customer outcomes.
- Sales Approach – Positive sales professional with high energy “hunter” sales approach
- A Sales Executive should have a minimum of 8 years of experience in sales, and have an understanding of sales and marketing processes and be able to negotiate with clients. They must be able to search out business leads and trending products. Communication skills are also vital to this job.
- Knowledge of MS Office suite, and CRM and quoting software
- Proven ability in solution selling and to close new business
- Consistent track record of over achievement of sales goals
- Well-connected with strong relationships with industry decision makers
- A Sales Executive Associate should have at the very least a bachelor’s degree in Sales, Advertising, Marketing, or another business-related field. Otherwise, an equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable for the position.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- As you will be working with partners and their end clients in security related areas, the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and have the ability to obtain and maintain a NV1 clearance or higher.
“OPENING THE GATEWAY BETWEEN TALENT & OPPORUNITY”
Should you be interested please apply online. Please feel free to contact Josh on 0427 870 585 only after online submission. If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at:
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply