STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
Trades & Services / Maintenance / Handypeople
Permanent / Full Time
Position : Service and Installation Manager
Location : Sydney
Come work with a large healthcare company which provides real impact in the lives of Australians, Apply Now…
My client is looking for a Service and Installation Manager for their Sydney location. The role will involve leading and managing the service and installation (including rental) team.
The Service & Installation Manager is to ensure that all service and installation (including rental) of the product range are completed according to the customer requirements and within the quality and technical standards of the item specification.
The Role :
- Leadership and management of the Service and Installation Team (field and onsite service)
- Responsibility for the execution of parts and rental picking
- Service customer’s alternating pressure mattresses (other items) according to the customer requirements and within the quality standards of the item specification.
- Process rental and trial returns on the day they arrive.
- Developing and optimizing service and installation business processes
- Complete customer warranty claims.
- Attend customer sites to repair or service product.
- Complete service reports according to company standards.
- Ensure that clean room and clean room equipment is maintained
- Ensure that SAP data is maintained
- Ensure all customer requests (internal and external) are responded to in a timely and professional manner.
- Are to ensure that work areas are maintained to a safe standard.
- Ensure that their work practices are conducted in a safe manner.
- Complete documentation as required.
- Are to ensure that they are well presented
- Carry out other duties, for which the incumbent is trained, qualified and competent, as directed by the Warehouse Manager or their delegate.
- Work closely with leadership group
- Work closely with functional leadership (e.g., Warehouse Manager) KPI’s
- All service jobs to be received into the system same day
- Complete all approved quotes within 24 hours
- Consolidate and despatch all warranty claims within the 1st week of each month
The candidate :
- Experience in a related role needed
- Understand the requirements of a service business
- Experience in the medical industry a plus
- Sound knowledge of warehouse operations
- Technical knowledge of alternating pressure mattresses
- Knowledge of circuit boards
- Knowledge of small compressors
- Knowledge of process and procedures
- Knowledge of picking and packing operations
- Understanding of units of measure (UOM) People
- Leadership skills
- Clear communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Positive attitude
- Written and spoken English skills
Should you be interested please apply online. Please feel free to contact Josh on 0485 835 308 only after online submission. If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at:
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply