STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
Marketing / PR / Events / E-Marketing
Permanent / Full Time
Position : Marketing Content Creator
Location : Gold Coast
Would you like to work with a bustling, rapidly growing technology investment company?
My client is looking for a creative and experienced Marketing Content Creator to work on exciting marketing projects. They offer competitive remuneration, flexibility on hours, days off and ability to WFH!
The candidate should have experience with video creating, content writing, planning and coordinating. We’d love to work with highly creative and experienced individuals who are passionate about what they do!
- Creative lead for content topics
- Video creation
- Written blog posts / articles
- Creation of ‘lead magnets’ (such as videos, courses, ebooklets, brochures, infographics, etc)
- Managing Social Media (including posting, replying, etc)
- Email content – including copywriting for weekly newsletter
- Website page design (WordPress – Elementor)
- Design advertisement creative (copy will be supplied)
- Help to shape & define the brand as it evolves
- Ensuring all content produced is in alignment with brand styling & quality
- Ensure all content carries the correct brand tone
- Management & improvement of online brand reputation (reviews)
- Assist in the transition of rebranding existing content
- Responsible for ensuring all design (content, video, website) is high-quality, professional and aligned with brand.
- Graphic design for content (or) communication with existing designer to ensure work is completed in a timely way, and quality standard.
The candidate requirements
- Past experience in finance industry
- You have high standards for your work, and get it done in a timely manner.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar position (Degree also beneficial)
- Strong written communication
- Video creation (filming & editing)
- Visual/Design (absolutely MUST have a keen eye for design)
- Experience building a Brand
- PR management skills
- Competence with relevant content creation Software (Microsoft suite, Adobe, Buffer, Canva, etc)
- Ability to run paid traffic ads (or) write sales-style ad copy
- Basic understanding of SEO (to find relevant topics for articles/videos)
- Understanding of funnels & lead generation
- Ability to create email automations
- Ideas/strategies to improve website CRO
- Experience in the finance, technology or online education space
- Experience with popular social platforms (FB, IG, Twitter, Reddit, LinkedIn, YouTube)
Should you be interested please apply online. Please feel free to contact Josh on 0427 870 585 only after online submission. If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at:
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply