HR & Recruitment / Recruitment – Account Manager
Permanent / Full Time
Position : BDM/Account Manager/Recruitment Consultant – Hybrid varied role
Location : Gold Coast
My client, a renowned healthcare recruitment company, is currently seeking an experienced, driven, motivated, resilient BDM/Account Manager to join their high performing team located Varsity Lakes Gold Coast.
A mixed hybrid role consisting of Business Development, Account Management and Recruitment.
- Very competitive base plus up to 50% of commissions on offer
- Existing, established clients
- Tier 1 clients
- Strong Business Development experience within either the labour hire or Recruitment sector required
- Hybrid role consisting of Business development/Account Management and Recruitment
- Fully supported working environment – dedicated resourcer
- Full admin support
- Latest technology and tools
- Ongoing professional development and Career Development opportunities
- Great rewards and incentives; regular awards & recognition programs, an extensive employee benefits program
- An intensive on-boarding and structured training program; including online e-learning, peer mentoring and on the job coaching/shadowing
- Great company culture
- Flexible working conditions
- IMMEDIATE START!!
Established in 2010 they have seen outstanding growth during COVID19 and received exceptional candidate and client reviews on Sourcr.com and are currently sitting at #5 out of 3913 agencies in Australia.
The two directors currently sit in the top 20 recruiters in the country for best reviews at number #6 and #18 out of 17,478 Recruiters.
Should you be interested please apply online or call Pip Clark direct for further information on 0409621823.