STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
Building & Construction / Project Management
Permanent / Full Time
Position : Project Manager
Location : ACT
A private construction company with head office in Canberra providing innovative construction services to the private sector. Our client is a dynamic construction company with great company culture, providing a wonderful working experience for their employees.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Project Manager to join our client’s team in Canberra. As the Project Manager you will work closely with the client company’s management and ensure the smooth delivery of projects, while considering all aspects of safety, program, commercial, and quality issues. As this position will be dealing with the client side of project management, previous experience in this scope of work will be preferred.
The role includes (but not limited to) assisting with:
- Design Management
- Tender Phase – documenting, supporting, assessing and finalising.
- Construction – superintendency, project claims and certification, reporting and contract administration.
- Project Administration
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Communication – ability to effectively communicate down, across and up the chain
- Influence – See the bigger picture, and shape an outcome towards that, be decisive
- Commercial savvy – Understand the fundamentals of financial management, risk and profitability
- Team orientated/people management – able to draw together the skills from sub-contractors and team members to achieve a result
- Organised – critical thinking – ability to analyse data and information to pre-empt issues. Ability to stay across multiple issues without getting overwhelmed, prioritise and resolve in a methodical way Eligible to apply for security clearance
If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at: https://gatewaysynergy.com.au/careers/
You must submit a CV on application prior to a phone call and be prepared to sign a nondisclosure. Feel free to call thereafter on the following 0482 074 845
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply