Building & Construction / Project Management
Permanent / Full Time
Position : Project Administrator
Location : Sydney
Our client is a civil contracting company based in Sydney. They offer a wide range of civil construction services such as heavy haulage, clearing, demolition, excavation, etc. As the company is growing, they are currently looking for a skilled Projects Administrator to strengthen their team.
An opportunity is now available to join the Sydney team as a Projects Administrator.
Responsibilities will be (and not limited to):
- Accurate records are maintained for PM to use to manage projects.
- Neat and accurate client related documents produced and provided to Project Manager as per project requirements.
- Support and assist the Project Manager in the contract management of the head and sub/trade contracts.
- Assist the Project Manager implement the Integrated Management System requirements on the project.
- Follow all organisational health and safety policies, particularly those related to the role.
- Communicate effectively, both written and verbally and have excellent listening and negotiating skills.
- Develop and maintain effective networks with contractors and industry colleagues and to display confidence when dealing with others.
- Ensure compliance with legislation, regulation and codes of practice standards and systems in relation to the duties of this role and evidenced by positive audit outcomes.
- Assist with the management of the head and sub/trade contracts including timely provision of signed contracts and contract documentation. Ensure all relevant documentation and correspondence is in place so that disputes, claims or liabilities under the contract are avoided.
- Maintain concise and accurate cost and project documentation for the Project Manager including reports that shows payments are received and made on time and financial reporting is on time, accurate and show good financial management practices.
- Ensure the highest level of accuracy and professionalism is maintained in all areas of client and service provision. This includes ensuring the timeframes for processing of relevant documentation are actioned in accordance with company policy and procedures.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Professionalism, respect and integrity toward your clients, suppliers, contractors, and staff with an ability to work and communicate with different personality types.
- The ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks.
- Project administration/management experience within the construction industry.
- A current First Aid Certificate, General Induction Card & Asbestos Awareness certificate.
If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at: https://gatewaysynergy.com.au/careers/
You must submit a CV on application prior to a phone call and be prepared to sign a nondisclosure. 0482 074 845
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply