STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
IT & Telecomms / IT Security
Permanent / Full Time
Position : Project Manager Cyber
Location : ACT
Would you like to work with Australia’s largest provider of Digital Forensics tools and training?
My client is looking for a meticulous and technically skilled Digital Forensics Associate to work on exciting in house digital forensic related research and development projects under the guidance of a Subject Matter Expert.
The Digital Forensics Associate will deliver hands-on client project work, provide support to more senior-level team members in investigation and expert witness projects, and will help them evolve on their growing proactive through various continues improvement initiatives. You will work closely with the project team to become familiar with the clients’ big picture objectives and challenges and execute critical project deliverables to ensure these objectives are met on time and with the innovative analytical workflow solutions to address their issues. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to, the following:
Duties and responsibilities
- Preservation and analysis of electronically stored information in support of investigative and electronic discovery matters using industry standard tool and practices.
- Designing and implementing intelligent workflow solutions to quickly identify the key facts, details, and merits of the case
- Conducting quality control checks to ensure accuracy of tasks/deliverables related to searches, review workflow, productions, processing, and exports.
- Coordinating with client contacts to provide projects deliverables, progress, timelines and advise on strategy, workflow, and best practices.
- Assist with creating and maintaining DF training Material.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need
- 1-3 years of experience working in digital forensics e-Discovery and related space
- Passion for investigating processes, scientific methods, and research.
- Possess strong quantitative and qualitative research and analytical skills
- Possesses (or be willing to complete withing months of employment) One of more IT security or forensics industry certifications. A plus if candidate has CCE, CISSP, EnCE, ACE or other comparable certifications. Understanding of data collection, preservation, and chain of custody principles and procedures.
- Graduate degree in IT or similar with understanding of application software and operating systems (windows, Linus/unix). Preferred degree in digital forensics, engineering, computer science, Information technology, data analytics or work experience in related field.
- Experience in forensic software: EnCase, access data, Cellebrite, Linux based forensics tools, Magnet Axiom, Blackbag or similar forensic toolkits.
- Experience with eDiscovery review/processing platforms: relativity, Brainspace, Disco, Nuix, Law, Mindseye
- Familiar with Email Systems: Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes/Domno, eZVault, email, archive plaforms
- Cloud-based storage and chat collaboration platforms such as slack, dropbox, box, etc.
- Database/programming, scripting experience (Python, Ruby, C#, R, Html, microsofts SQL server, Microsoft access) is a plus
- Ability to travel
- Familiarity with Nuix
- Certifications/ qualifications of skills are kept up to date and proven
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive
“OPENING THE GATEWAY BETWEEN TALENT & OPPORUNITY”
Should you be interested please apply online. Please feel free to contact Josh on 0427 870 585 only after online submission. If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at:
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply