STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
Marketing / PR / Events / Product Development / Management
Permanent / Full Time
Position : Product Manager
Location : Sydney
Our client is a global business specializing in the manufacturing and sale of healthcare equipment. Well established in multiple countries with offices located internationally, they require a highly qualified Product Manager join their team in Sydney. This is an exciting opportunity within a successful company which offers long-term career opportunities and personal growth. This is a full-time position
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the development and management of new product lines, and provide key insights and training for the Sales and Marketing teams.
Covering a range of medical and non-medical markets you will be tasked with understanding each market’s unique requirements and integrating them within the company’s strategic and financial objectives. You will also be responsible for establishing new supplier relationships, conducting due diligence and compliance checks for modern slavery and sustainability, and maintaining strong relationships with current existing supplier network.
In this role you will also need to provide product lifecycle analysis, stock management forecasts, product pipeline plans and other reports to the Senior Management Team.
- Develop and present reports for stock management, product lifecycles and product development pipelines.
- Provide insights and solutions to market needs through qualitative and quantitative research.
- Make recommendations on the nature and scope of their future product range by reviewing product specifications, market trends and industry regulations for each targeted market.
- Identify and evaluate leading innovations that can be launched into targeted markets.
- Critique current product ranges including product packaging materials and formats and supplier performance.
- Bring new products to market through internal and external training programs; prepare return-on-investment analyses; establish production schedules with new manufacturing suppliers.
- Attend and present at internal and external events.
- Assess the market competition and establish a positioning landscape for each new market.
- Develop strong supplier relationships and enact positive change within their operations and supply chain to reduce modern slavery risks and improve environmental outcomes.
- Analyse various market segments and collaborate with the Senior Management Team to focus on the best opportunities.
- Provide data and insights to help define each product’s marketing communication objectives.
- Obtain product market shares by working with National Sales Manager to develop product sales strategies.
- Preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses.
- Work with the supply chain department to facilitate inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
- Contribute to the overall team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The Candidate Requirements:
- Have at least 3 years’ experience working within a similar role.
- Preferably someone with experience in the medical equipment industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the capability to communicate ideas in a concise and productive manner
- Experience in liaising with suppliers and external clients
“OPENING THE GATEWAY BETWEEN TALENT & OPPORTUNITY”
Should you be interested please apply online. Please feel free to contact Josh on 0485 835 308 only after online submission. If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at:
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply