STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
Marketing / PR / Events / Marketing Director
Permanent / Full Time
Position : Marketing Director
Location : Gold Coast
My client is working across self-managed super funds, and refinance space, with specialised investment products reaching unseen percentile growth figures.
Located on the sunny Gold Coast, where some of the top earning employees are achieving four hundred thousand per annum, with top earner taking home 750K PA.
They are currently seeking a creative and visionary Marketing director who has a strong understanding of multimedia, well-organized, and be outstanding writers and communicators.
The Role & Requirements
- Work to ensure all Marketing campaigns adhere to client’s brand
- Project manage campaigns from initial briefing through to creative execution and market delivery to ensure smooth implementation so that they achieve marketing objectives and ROI
- Analysis of qualitative and quantitative information relevant to strategic marketing initiatives, including current business performance, competitor positioning and market trends
- Extensive liaison with internal team members to develop a strong working relationship to identify and respond to communications/marketing needs, deal with problems or issues and ensure these are scoped, managed, and met in line with business objectives
- Demonstrate a strong, proactive and collaborative working relationship with service providers to drive performance and delivery of quality materials
- Implement systems, processes, procedure and reporting templates to improve both quality and quantity of marketing output
- Project manage delivery of marketing and communications requirements within agreed timelines and to required specification. Administer the agreed Marketing budget, as well as process invoices for payment.
- Proficient in various digital marketing outlets, especially online marketing on social media and various online platforms.
The candidate requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or similar field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Manager or similar role
- Experience with digital marketing automation software
- Experience with Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of web publishing and proficiency with SEO tools
- Superb verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving, multitasking, and time management skills
- Highly proficient in social media management and marketing
- You’re passionate about what you do.
- Experienced in project management
- You have high standards for your work, and get it done in a timely manner.
- You want to grow both as a person, and within the role.
What the company offers:
- Empowerment to ‘do your job’ the way you need to, to achieve team success
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunities for growth & advancement within the company
- Flexibility on hours, days off & ability to WFH (to be discussed in interview)
- Support from a team that cares about your wellbeing
- Ability to learn, develop and up-skill your craft
- Solid marketing budget to work with
- Access to ‘creative partners’ including design (web & digital) & photography
- Team events (including lunches out, weekend events and get togethers)
- Early knock off / Friday drinks with the team (including bar, pool table & pinball machine)
- Support from head of marketing to help you achieve success both inside & outside of the company.
Should you be interested please apply online. Please feel free to contact Josh on 0427 870 585 only after online submission for any enquiries. If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at:
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply