STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
Multimedia / Design / New Media / Other
Permanent / Full Time
Position : Product Development Manager
Location : Sydney
Our client, a highly established industry leader in the Food and Beverage industry, is currently seeking an experienced and qualified individual as their new business development Manager to be based in Sydney.
Our Client is looking for an experienced product development manager in the FMCG industry, moreover coffee, and merchandise products.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Facilitate communication between internal teams to support the successful implementation of new products or features.
- Managing the day-to-day interactions between the Success and Product team members to increase efficiency and collaboration.
- Analyse customer problems and help prioritise solutions while clearly communicating these to internal and external stakeholders.
- Write, plan, prioritise user stories.
- Brief new product ideas into the development teams
- Conduct data collection and analysis to provide insights on specific customer issues.
- Categorising support tickets and enhancing tagging functionality.
- Be a proactive member of the company, helping cultivate a culture that reflects brand values.
- Maintain broad knowledge of all company products, services, and promotions.
Should have formal qualification in either: UX UI – Marketing – design
Relevant commercial or practical experience, or specific experience at senior or intermediate level.
Industry knowledge in FMCG – Consumer Goods
Ability to work under pressure.
Organisational and time management skills.
Excellent attention to detail.
Positive approach to change.
Competency & Proficiency Level
Strategic Thinking – Advanced
Persuading and Influencing – Advanced
Sharing Knowledge – Skilled
Customer Client Focus – Advanced
Managing People and Building Successful Teams – Skilled
For a confidential conversation please call Josh on 0427 870 585 only after applying online.
Feel free to call regarding any other opportunity you may feel suited towards. Please visit www.gatewaysynergy.com.au and visit the careers page for live job postings.
“GSR, OPENING THE GAP BETWEEN TALENT AND OPPORTUNITY”
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply