STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
Sales & Account Management / Sales Manager
Permanent / Full Time
Position : Group Sales Manager
Location : Brisbane
A family owned building material company with head office in Brisbane providing commercial door hardware, locksmiths, windows, doors, frames, truss, trade plumbing and trade building supplies. Our client is a dynamic building material company with great company culture, providing a wonderful working experience for their employees.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Group Sales Manager to join our client’s team in Brisbane. As the Group Sales Manager you will work closely with the client company’s management and report to the Chief Operating Officer.
The role includes (but not limited to):
- Managing a team of 10 Sales Representatives and a team of 4 in the Estimating Hub.
- Manage the Estimating Hub team to ensure they are providing a value ad and holistic solution to customers increasing sales volume. Such as quoting for cladding and plumbing not just frame and truss.
- Setting sales goals and objectives: It is the responsibility of a sales manager to establish sales targets for the team to achieve. They must develop strategies to ensure that these goals are met.
- Developing and implementing sales plans: A sales manager should create and implement plans to achieve sales goals, such as marketing campaigns, promotions, and training programs. Position Description
- Monitoring sales performance: Sales managers must keep track of sales results and performance and provide feedback to the team on how to improve sales.
- Motivating and coaching sales teams: Sales managers are responsible for coaching and guiding sales representatives to improve their performance and achieve their targets.
- Recruiting and training sales staff: Sales managers must recruit and train new sales representatives, ensuring they are equipped with the knowledge and skills needed to succeed.
- Managing customer relationships: Sales managers should foster and maintain positive relationships with customers and ensure that their needs are being met.
- Developing and managing budgets: Sales managers are responsible for managing the sales budget and ensuring that resources are allocated effectively to achieve sales objectives.
- Collaborating with other departments: Regular communication with and working alongside Divisional Managers and all team members in the company’s businesses.
- Reporting sales data: Sales managers should report sales data to upper management, providing insights on market trends and customer preferences to inform business decisions.
- Attending required monthly sales and operations meetings.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Sales and operations management experience managing a team of 4 or more
- Industry knowledge is not essential, however is an advantage
- Tertiary qualification and/or demonstrated equivalent industry experience
- IT/computer skills
- Proven experience in people management and development
If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at: https://gatewaysynergy.com.au/careers/
You must submit a CV on application prior to a phone call and be prepared to sign a nondisclosure. 0427 870 585
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply