STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
Engineering / Electrical
Permanent / Full Time
Position : Electronic Warfare Project Manager (Sydney)
Location : Sydney
Seeking for expressions of interest in multiple roles within the Maritime Electronic Warfare Combat Management subsystem team. Work on green fields evolutionary developments to incrementally modernise the Navy’s EW command and control capabilities to meet the demands of an ever-increasing complex maritime environment.
The program involves systems design and development of custom hardware and software subsystems, which will be fully integrated into the ship’s critical systems.
- Systems analysis to derive function, performance, and interface requirements to satisfy the system requirements.
- Creation of verification statements, perform technical risk analysis, as well as planning, documenting, and executing verification and validation activities.
- System design activities (including trade studies) to ensure that the system architecture is compatible with the baselined product and is consistent across all subsystems and that the system design will meet the system level performance requirements.
- Support specialty engineering tasks including system safety engineering, security engineering, human factors, EMC/EMI.
- Be a member of a multi-disciplinary team of highly skilled professionals.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (or equivalent)
- Demonstrable Definition, Design, Development, Integration and Verification experience in one or more of the following fields: Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical, Communication, Software and/or RF Systems.
- High level of computer literacy coupled with strong Microsoft Office application skills.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills essential.
- Use and application of technical standards, principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
- Demonstratable experience in Defence Systems Engineering processes and tools (e.g. DOORS).
- Experience in Model Based Systems Engineering, including the use of modelling tools is highly desirable
- Experience in a Defence related industry is highly desirable.
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain Australian Government (Defence) Security Clearance up to NV-1. This can be sponsored, eligibility is a clear police check and Australian citizen.
If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at: https://gatewaysynergy.com.au/careers/
You must submit a CV on application prior to a phone call and be prepared to sign a nondisclosure. Feel free to call thereafter on the following 0427 870 585
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply