STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
HR & Recruitment / HR – Management
Permanent / Full Time
Position : People and Culture Manager
Location : Melbourne
Our client is a leading full-service marketing agency specialised in digital, face-to-face, retail, tele and data acquisition fundraising. Due to continuous growth, they require a People and Culture Manager join their team in Melbourne. This is an exciting opportunity within a successful company which offers long-term career opportunities and personal growth. This is a full-time position.
Outstanding opportunity for a driven professional to join a leading full-service marketing agency in an HR capacity. A passionate, driven professional with a positive attitude and a strong desire to succeed. As the successful candidate you will collaborate with the People & Culture department on delivery of key people strategies that have a positive impact on the organisation.
You will be at the forefront of business transformation using your talents to influence, guide and negotiate outcomes with organisation leaders. As the Manager of the People & Culture team, you will provide expert human-centred advice on all aspects of HR. Your creative solutions will focus on supporting each business unit to meet its objectives.
About the role
- This role will manage, coach, develop and oversee the People & Culture team.
- Provide expert HR/IR advice to management on employee relations, performance management, development and training.
- Develop People & Culture strategies, projects and initiatives.
- Oversee the planning, delivery and benefits realisation of People & Culture projects and initiatives.
The candidate requirements
- Strong relationship-building skills, dispute resolution, and specialist IR/ER knowledge
- Extensive experience in a leadership role, including mentoring and developing a team.
- Strong strategic planning, policy and procedure development, and budgeting experience
- Tertiary qualifications in HR, Business Management, or similar
If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at: https://gatewaysynergy.com.au/careers/
You must submit a CV on application prior to a phone call and be prepared to sign a nondisclosure. Feel free to call thereafter on the following 0482 074 845
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply