STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
Healthcare & Medicine / Aged Care
Permanent / Full Time
Position : Operations Manager – Aged Care Services
Location : Sydney
Would you like to work with a healthcare company which provides real impact in the lives of Australians?
My client is looking for a meticulous Operations Manager for their Sydney location. This role requires someone with extensive experience in Operations Management to report to upper management.
The Operations Manager is responsible for leading and managing the effective and efficient operation of a portfolio of services with clients in aged care services. The role also focuses on creating and maintaining a highly performing team culture, while ensuring the services adheres to the principles and objectives of the NDIS Practice standards and other legislation.
The candidate requirements
- In-depth knowledge of the disability sector
- Demonstrated ability to work individually and lead a team of Coordinators
- Well developed System Management Skills, such as managing data bases and Microsoft-Word, Excel, Outlook
- 3 years demonstrated experience in Disability or a related field
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain a safe work environment
- Australian Driver’s license
- Qualification and/or relevant experience in leadership
- Proven experience to effectively implementing person-centered approaches in service delivery
- Demonstrated experience managing a budget.
“OPENING THE GATEWAY BETWEEN TALENT & OPPORTUNITY”
Should you be interested please apply online. Please feel free to contact Josh on 0427 870 585 only after online submission. If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at:
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply