STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
IT & Telecomms / Software – Analyst/Programmer
Contract or Temp
Position : Microsoft Dynamics CRM Specialist
Location : ACT
Outstanding opportunity for a driven professional to join a government department in an IT capacity. A passionate, driven professional with a positive attitude and a strong desire to succeed. As the successful candidate you will collaborate with the Agile project team, and under direction, you will help design, develop, implement and support the required Dynamics 365 business solutions.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Specialist will work closely with the business area(s), project manager, business analysts, and testers to deliver the required solutions. As a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Specialist and/or Dynamics CRM Portal Specialist, you will work as part of a highly motivated and cohesive team using agile approaches to design, develop, implement, and support Dynamics CRM online business solutions.
About the role
The Deliverables for the Dynamics CRM/Portal/Azure Specialist include, but are not limited to the following:
- Requirement / user story review feedback
- Solution designs, including options analysis where several viable solutions may be possible
- Developed Dynamics CRM based solution, in accordance with the agreed design, to deliver the capabilities required by the business requirements
- Develop solution documentation and configuration/code comments
- Peer solution/code review feedback
- Release/deployment/implementation documentation
- Work in DevOps framework to support the deployed solutions
The candidate requirements
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with the design, development and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM business solutions
- Demonstrated experience with current versions of Microsoft Dynamics D365 Online CRM
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with Custom workflow assembly development
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with CRM form programming (i.e. Java Script)
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with Custom page integration
- A strong background in .Net development (C#, web services)
- Experience with TFS or other version control products for Dynamics CRM solution development and implementation.
- Relevant IT qualifications/certifications
- Knowledge and experience in agile delivery
Desirable skills and experience
- Highly desirable: Demonstrated experience with the development and implementation of CRM Portal solutions and/or ADX Portals
- Highly desirable: Preferably 5+ years’ experience designing and developing Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions
- Highly desirable: Design, development and implementation of SSRS Reports for Dynamics
- Highly desirable: Experience with the configuration and implementation of the Dynamics 365 App for Outlook (preferable), and/or Dynamics 365 for Outlook (CRM plugin)
- Highly desirable: Demonstrated experience with integration of D365 with other Azure applications and on premises applications
- Demonstrated experience with the migration of Dynamics On-premises solutions to the Microsoft Azure cloud platform
- Two or more years of relevant experience in Power Platform including Microsoft 365 Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Platform Development and Support.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with clients in a professional manner
- Ability to work cohesively in a team environment using an Agile based method
- Ability to work transparently and collaboratively, including when making decisions.
If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at: https://gatewaysynergy.com.au/careers/
You must submit a CV on application prior to a phone call and be prepared to sign a nondisclosure. Feel free to call thereafter on the following 0482 074 845
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply