STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
Transport / Logistics / Drivers / Warehouse & Distribution
Permanent / Full Time
Position : Medical Installer/Delivery
Location : Brisbane
Would you like to work with a healthcare company who provides real impact in the lives of Australians?
My client is looking for an experienced Medical Installer for their Brisbane location. This role will be responsible for ensuring products are serviced and installed properly to meet customer expectations. The position requires someone experienced with trade/installer positions, preferably someone with some experience in the medical/sports equipment field.
- Servicing & repair of medical equipments.
- Prepare and follow up quotes for repairs
- Prioritise and complete work so that our client meets its contractual agreements and delivers customer service excellence
- Propose solutions to improve the customer experience
- Delivering, installing, and collecting our medical products within assigned timeframes
The candidate requirements
- Ability to problem solve, work autonomously & as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to build & maintain rapport with clients.
- Good interpersonal communication & presentation skills.
- Consult with & use relevant technical resources when required.
- Logging appropriate notes & information within internal IT system.
- Set up equipment, as requested by sales staff.
- Basic warehouse/workshop management.
- QLD Driver’s license needed
- Spare parts inventory management.
Should you be interested please apply online. Please feel free to contact Josh on 0427 870 585 only after online submission. If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at:
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply