Sales & Account Management / Sales Executive / BDM
Permanent / Full Time
Position : Business Development Manager (Hospital and Aged Care Equipment)
Location : Sydney
Would you like to work with a healthcare company which provides real impact in the lives of Australians?
Our client is an Australian owned business specializing in the manufacturing and sale of healthcare equipment used primarily in the Aged Care. Due to continuous growth, they require a Territory Business Manager join their team in Sydney. This is an exciting opportunity within a successful company which offers long-term career opportunities and personal growth. This is a full-time position
The benefits offered are:
- Great Salary Package offering
- Company Vehicle
- Laptop & Mobile
Outstanding opportunity for a driven professional to join a leading healthcare company in a sales capacity. A passionate, driven professional with a positive attitude and a strong desire to succeed.
The Territory Business Manager will be competitive with a desire to improve peoples lives through providing product-based solutions utilising quality medically designed products in the Aged Care setting. There are a wide range of products some of which include beds, mattresses, chairs & bathroom/hygiene aids. The most suitable candidate will come from a Sales, Allied health or Nursing background
The role involves :
- Dealing with Aged Care providers & customers.
- Providing high quality sales and clinical support and training on products used primarily in the Aged Care setting with some Hospital sales.
- The successful Territory Business Manager will be responsible for calling on and creating new leads and maintaining existing client relationships.
The candidate requirements
- Ideally previous sales experience, however the right attitude and drive is essential.
- Ability to understand clients’ needs and concerns to maximise potential sales opportunities.
- Must develop strong understanding of company ethos and become a product champion.
- Strong understanding of the Aged Care industry and relevant products is beneficial.
- Ability & willingness to learn about the range of products we provide.
- Ability to analyse clients and maximize potential sales opportunities.
- Current NSW Drivers License
“OPENING THE GATEWAY BETWEEN TALENT & OPPORTUNITY”
Should you be interested please apply online. Please feel free to contact Josh on 0427 870 585 only after online submission. If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at:
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply