Sales & Account Management / Sales Executive / BDM
Permanent / Full Time
Position : Business Development Manager NSW North
Location : Sydney
A National SME medical company with head offices in Sydney selling medical equipment into a variety of platforms and channels both privately and publicly.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Business Development Manager to join the Business Development Team. As the Business Development Manager NSW you will be responsible for maintaining and growing product portfolio for State based Government Accounts in NSW. The role will be reporting to the National Sales Manager.
The key focus areas of the role include:
- Responsible for maintaining and growing product portfolio for State based Government Accounts in NSW.
- Build, develop and strengthen account network across diverse range of targeted industries within territory responsibility.
- Key responsibility is to drive and build relationships with targeted end users.
- Planning sales and business development opportunities, including supporting local distributor networks.
- Maintenance of customer contracts, tenders and business plans.
- Strategic planning to grow current market and capture identified new business opportunities
- Working closely with Corporate Account Manager, Contract and Compliance Officer, Channel Marketing Manager and Business Development Mangers to achieve yearly KPI’s across a diverse range of industries.
- Demonstrate executed market strategies in line with company directives.
- Ability to create detailed business plans including annual outcomes for identified accounts.
- Clearly illustrate improved account network via CRM process.
- Maintain, build, and expand relationships with new and existing accounts, acting as local point of contact.
- Schedule and conduct account reviews to strengthen partnerships and build repeat customers.
- Attend industry events identifying new opportunities and evaluating the company’s success.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualification in Medical / Science / Business or related degree
- Previous medical consumable sales experience in any of the following, public, private hospitals, Dental, Aged Care or Primary Care Industries.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of data analysis, reporting, documentation and organisation.
- Ability to conduct training sessions for healthcare and non-healthcare professionals.
- High level negotiation and influencing skills.
- Ability to link long-range visions and strategies to current activity.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and key stakeholders.
- Proven ability to take accountability for the quality and timeliness of work outputs.
- High level of proactive problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and excellent presentation skills.
- Results focused and a drive to succeed.
- Take responsibility for own work and maintain high personal and professional standards.
- A current driver’s license (mandatory).
- Ability to travel as required.
- Can do attitude with a desire to develop professionally.
If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at: https://gatewaysynergy.com.au/careers/
You must submit a CV on application prior to a phone call and be prepared to sign a nondisclosure. Feel free to call thereafter on the following 0482 074 845
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply