STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
IT & Telecomms / Project Management / Team Lead
Contract or Temp
Position : Delivery Manager
Location : ACT
Outstanding opportunity for a driven professional to join a government department. A passionate, driven professional with a positive attitude and a strong desire to succeed. The department is seeking an experienced Policy and Engagement Specialist to assist with the following deliverables:
- Cultivate and maintain strategic relationships with the business and colleagues.
- Be responsive to changing business requirements and ensure the project delivers value aligned to business needs.
- Lead and facilitate the planning and implementation of the assigned project.
- Manage the allocated project resources to execute deliverables to ensure the project delivers business outcomes.
- Execute the project through the effective identification and resolution of issues, management of identified and emerging risks, and understanding of required business outcomes.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and Agency Executive to highlight project successes, risk factors and provide solutions as required.
- Lead, support, mentor and enable project staff in their professional development within the project context.
- Deliver the project in line with methodologies.
- Perform additional duties or assume responsibility of functions as directed from time to time.
The candidate requirements
- Proven experience in Agile delivery with the ability to communicate effectively and all levels of Government.
- Proven experience applying Agile methodologies within a Government setting.
- Demonstrated experience assisting project teams to mature their Agile ways of working.
- Experience in delivering high quality written communication including Executive briefings at SES levels.
- Experience and willingness to work within a multidisciplinary team that places a core emphasis on culture and is highly collaborative.
- Agile or scrum certification
- Strong experience with project methodologies and tools specifically DevOps and MS Project or other industry standards.
- Relevant experience Enterprise Service Management and Business Process Reengineering projects.
- Ability to work onsite within an office location.
- Knowledge of, or ability to, quickly gain knowledge of Australian electoral law and practice.
“OPENING THE GATEWAY BETWEEN TALENT & OPPORTUNITY”
If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at: https://gatewaysynergy.com.au/careers/
You must submit a CV on application prior to a phone call and be prepared to sign a nondisclosure. Feel free to call thereafter on the following 0482 074 845
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply