STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
Admin / Secretarial / Office Support / Contracts Administrator
Permanent / Full Time
Position : Contracts and Compliance Officer
Location : Sydney
An exciting opportunity exists to join an medical SME, a sales subsidiary of global consumables company, the role is as a Contracts and Compliance Officer. Reporting to the National Sales
Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing overall management of contracts and compliance
processes. Covering a range of markets, you will be tasked with understanding legal contracts, implementing strategies to improve ISO processes, sales support, as well as providing relevant support to the management team.
Covering a range of markets, you will be tasked with understanding legal contracts, implementing
strategies to improve ISO processes, sales support, as well as providing relevant support to the
- Well-developed prioritisation and time management skills
- Demonstrated well developed interpersonal, oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively in a collaborative and diplomatic manner.
- High level ability and enthusiasm to learn new processes, practices and procedures.
Ability to problem solve and provide continuous improvement towards compliance for internal stakeholders
- Ability to read and understand legal contracts and provide administrative support for contract documents including Variations, Pricing Files, Proposals and Tenders
- At least 5 years’ experience in use of Microsoft Office, CRM and ERM programs
Result focused, drive to succeed, highly organised and ability to work autonomously or in a team
- Prepare and manage contracts and RFQ’s
- Facilitate meetings with government contacts and target customer accounts
- Draft contract related correspondence as required.
- Create and submit contract related KPI reports
- Updating and maintaining internal databases, spreadsheets and reports
- Sales Administration: project management of pipeline process, quotations and pricing
- Assisting with and attending events, interstate travel, seminars and conferences.
- Manage and prepare ISO compliance processes, including Internal and External Audits, SOPs
- Corrective and Preventative Action reports.
- Secretarial duties for the Management team including maintaining company HR records, Preparing
“OPENING THE GATEWAY BETWEEN TALENT & OPPORUNITY”
Should you be interested please apply online. Please contact Josh on 0485 835 308 only after online submission for any enquiries. If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at: https://gatewaysynergy.com.au/careers/
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply