STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
IT & Telecomms / System Administration
Contract or Temp
Position : Windows System Administrator
Location : ACT
Gateway Synergy is looking for highly experienced Windows System Administrator contractor for a government department.
The Role:We are seeking someone to join our small IT team in the role of Windows System Administrator. As part of the SysOps team you will provide ongoing system administration for OPC’s Windows systems; along with advice and expertise to assist with new Windows server projects and activities, in alignment with our ICT strategic plan.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience and ability to provide administration and technical support across a broad range of Windows server and desktop systems; including, Windows Server, MS SQL server, SCCM/MECM, WSUS, Remote Desktop, and Exchange.
- Demonstrated ability to work well on your own or as part of a team, being able to respond to competing priorities and issues to ensure ongoing availability of ICT related services.
- Proven experience in contributing to technical infrastructure and applications related projects.
- Current hands on technical skills in ICT related hardware and systems; including experience in application patching, packaging and deployment.
- Demonstrated awareness and understanding of contemporary ICT industry practice.
- Experience across a broad range of Windows server and desktop systems
- Experience in contributing to technical infrastructure and applications related projects.
- Current hands on technical skills in ICT related hardware and systems
What the role offers:
- Up to $2000/day contracting rate for the right candidate
- 6 month initial contract with a possible 6 month extension
- Hybrid working arrangement
- A fun, collaborative and productive team.
- Remote arrangement possible
- Below the line role
If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at: https://gatewaysynergy.com.au/careers/
You must submit a CV on application prior to a phone call and be prepared to sign a nondisclosure. Feel free to call thereafter on the following 0482 074 845
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply