STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
IT & Telecomms / Software – Developer
Contract or Temp
Position : Senior Developer – Microsoft Dynamics 365
Location : ACT
Gateway Synergy is looking for highly experienced Senior Developer – Microsoft Dynamics 365 contractor with public sector experience to work on the various stages of the project lifecycle, for a government division.
Do you enjoy working in a team developing with latest technology whilst also building products that make a difference? Then this job could be for you.
The department has undertaken an initiative called Hitchhiker program to improve its biosecurity risks response under the recently established Digital Reform Branch. Under this initiative the department wants to digitise its existing manual processes as well as upgrade existing client engagement applications to Dynamic 365 platform.
The Program requires a Senior Developer to work with Business Analyst, Project Manager, and operational subject matter experts in multiple projects to modernise the existing systems. This body of work will include registration and assessment lifecycle capabilities, replacement of existing forms and develop a CRM system as a source of truth. The work also includes close consultation with architects and security advisors across the wider ICT division. The platform will be built on a cloud-based architecture, utilizing the power apps portal. You will ensure that these components and the overall application is scalable, robust, and easy to maintain. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team and collaborate with developing other aspects of the product. You will be part of a scaled agile team and must demonstrate your ability to work in an agile product development environment.
- Substantial experience in the design and build of D365 CRM ecosystem – canvas and model driven approach.
- Experience in development and integration aspects of Microsoft Power Platforms (Power BI, SharePoint, Azure) or power pages.
- Experience with web services and related integrations, I.E. RESTful APIs. Build &implement API wrappers and worked with JSON and XML.
- Experience in the implementation of Azure (App Services, Function Apps, Azure AD, Storage Accounts, Application Insights) and other forms of authentication mechanism
- Strong desire and experience to implement more configuration and less customisation.
- Proficiency in unit test development and unit testing practices.
- Experience in the use and development of RDMS solutions e.g., Microsoft SQL Server.
- Familiarity with CI/CD and version control systems e.g., Microsoft Azure DevOps, and GIT.
- Proven experience in automated deployment using Azure DevOps pipeline.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements, produce detailed design documents, create, maintain, and update DevOps Wiki.
- Experience working in an agile team with agile practices e.g., SCRUM.
- Strong collaborative attributes and a proactive approach to sharing knowledge amongst peers.
- Experience with programming languages such as .NET C# will be a plus
- Proven experience in large scale Dynamics 365 enterprise application
- Business process design using MS Dynamics 365 and Power Apps portal capabilities
- Hands-on experience using pipeline Azure DevOps, and Git through Development, UAT, Staging and Production environments
- Hands on experience in CRM and reporting capabilities
- Administer Dynamics 365 across multiple clients
- Experience in working in an agile environment with current best practice techniques such as continuous integration and testing, and agile development
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to work independently within a team. Proven ability to produce software documentation in a clear and concise manner e.g. detailed design, peer review etc
- Experience in C#.NET, .NET Core, React or angular framework
- Experience in delivering such projects in a Federal Government environment.
What the role offers:
- $1000-$2000/day contracting rate for the right candidate
- 6 month contracting role, 2 possible 12 month extensions
- A fun, collaborative and productive team.
- Minimum 3 days per week in-office to enable face-to-face meetings with key team members and stakeholders
- Below the line role
This role is a part of Defence initiative. Confidential conversation will need to occur before there needs to be disclosure on the project.
If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at: https://gatewaysynergy.com.au/careers/
You must submit a CV on application prior to a phone call and be prepared to sign a nondisclosure. Feel free to call thereafter on the following 0485 835 308
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply